Lots of people talk about running an online business these days. But, first, they bounce around some catchy buzzwords and reveal a few “insider secrets,” and the next thing you know, they’re taking your hard-earned money.
Unless you’re lucky enough to find a mentor who is willing to share their experience, guidance is hard to find. Unfortunately, however, it is difficult to distinguish between these mentors and scammers online.
Connor Shelefontiuk’s Project Pioneer is a training program that promises to help you succeed with your dropshipping business. Is Connor Shelefontiuk a scam? Will Project Pioneer work for you?
In this review, I’ll be laying out five reasons why I think you should join the Project Pioneer program.
Let’s get started
Table of Contents
Step-by-step dropshipping blueprint (The Pioneer Protocol)
The Project Pioneer program provides a complete blueprint for building the foundation of any successful dropshipping business – with step-by-step instructions so you can apply it to your own business. It covers the entire process that Connor followed to get his online stores up and to run.
It’s not just boilerplate advice: this is hands-on; use what I teach you or lose money stuff that will help you succeed. There’s a solid business model that will help you build your online store on a scalable foundation.
Connor’s success is based on finding killer products, so the Project Pioneer program lays out the method he’s used to building his businesses around winning products – The Project Pioneer’s Protocol.
You’ll learn to:
- Build your online store, and what are the best platforms for starting any online business today.
- How to make sure your store is built on a rock-solid foundation. (he’ll show you how to select the right products, set up your products correctly, and make sure you have the correct prices. )
- How to create your first product listing. (It’s surprising how many people mess this up.)
- Set up your store with Facebook ads (and why you need to be doing this). How to set up your first campaign that converts into sales, and how you can use Facebook ads to grow your new business.
- How to source products– which suppliers are suitable and which ones to stay away from. This is an essential part of setting up a dropshipping business – finding the right supplier to provide good quality products at a competitive price.
- How you can charge more for your product than what you pay for it – and why this is critical to making money as a drop shipper.
Connor Shelefontiuk is a proven legit entrepreneur
Connor Shelefontiuk has made his name as one of the hottest dropshipping experts online, and thousands of people are flocking to him for answers on how to make money with dropshipping.
He’s been able to make a consistent six-figure income by doing what he loves, and the best part is he’s always looking for new ways to grow.
He has created some incredibly successful dropshipping businesses that generate consistent sales every month, and there’s a lot of social evidence to prove that.
Here’s What You Get When You Join Project Pioneer
Project Pioneer is chock-full of features that will help you build your online store fast. It includes the following:
8-week in-depth training + Bonus
A detailed 8-part video course with an easy-to-follow step-by-step format takes you from choosing a niche to building your store, getting traffic using Facebook ads, generating revenue, and finally scaling up your business by employing strategies like outsourcing and leveraging other eCommerce platforms.
Each video includes real-life examples so you can see precisely how Connor has built his businesses and how he made money.
1-to-1 mentorship with Connor
With Connor’s guidance and support, you’ll go through the process of building your dropshipping business smoothly. He’ll also be there for any questions or doubts you may have.
This one-to-one mentorship feature includes:
- Weekly meetings via zoom (for the eight weeks) where Connor will cover the material in the training program, answer questions and help you build your eCommerce business.
- 1-on-1 coaching with Connor (Skype or phone) where he teaches you how to dropship effectively and walk you through an entire dropshipping campaign from start to finish.
Project Pioneer delivers real value
You’ll get access to real case studies that talk about the ups and downs of real businesses and Connor’s stores.
There is always an emphasis on practice and a special effort to give you actionable resources to launch your online business.
Module 9, for example, is Connor’s case study of launching one of the products that have helped him build $400k month dropshipping stores. And it’s a bonus!
Dropshipping is a profitable business model today
Dropshipping is a great way to get started in eCommerce because it requires very little upfront investment – think $100 to $500 – and you can create your store today.
Dropshipping is exceptionally cost-effective with no inventory to maintain, no storage fees, and no shipping costs. Besides the money you’ll save on warehousing and shipping, you’ll avoid the risk of purchasing inventory that doesn’t sell or that may get damaged or lost during shipping.
Now, if dropshipping is a lucrative business model, it isn’t because it’s easy. On the contrary, many challenges come with running a dropshipping business -and that’s why you need good training courses like The Project Pioneer program if you want to make a profit.
Andrew is a lover of all things tech. He enjoys spending his time tinkering with gadgets and computers, and he can often be found discussing the latest advancements in technology with his friends. In addition to his love of all things tech, Andrew is also an avid Chess player, and he likes to blog about his thoughts on various subjects. He is a witty writer, and his blog posts are always enjoyable to read.