Table of Contents
How to See Who You’ve Requested to Follow on Instagram 2022 iPhone
Are you curious about how to see who you’ve requested to follow on Instagram using your iPhone in 2022? Well, I’m here to share some insights and guide you through the process. Instagram is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay up-to-date with the latest features and options. Let’s dive in and discover how you can easily access your pending follow requests.
To begin, open the Instagram app on your iPhone. Once you’re logged in, navigate to your profile by tapping on the person icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen. On your profile page, look for the three horizontal lines or dots (depending on your version of Instagram) at the top right corner and tap on them.
Finding the ‘Follow Requests’ Section on Instagram
Instagram is constantly evolving, and with the latest update, finding the ‘Follow Requests’ section has become even more convenient. To get started, make sure you have updated your Instagram app to the latest version available for your iPhone.
Once you’re running the most recent version of Instagram, follow these simple steps to locate your ‘Follow Requests’ section:
Navigating to Your Profile
- Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your profile icon located at the bottom right corner of the screen. It typically resembles a silhouette or a circular picture.
- This action will take you to your profile page where you can view all your posts and personal information.
Locating the ‘Follow Requests’ Section
Now that you’re on your profile page, finding the ‘Follow Requests’ section is just a few taps away:
- Look for three horizontal lines (also known as a hamburger menu) in the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Tap on these three lines to open a menu with various options.
- Scroll down until you find an option called “Settings” or “Settings & Privacy.” Tap on it.
- In Settings, look for “Privacy” or “Privacy & Security” and tap on it.
- Within this section, search for “Connections” or “Followers.” Once found, tap on it.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully located the ‘Follow Requests’ section on Instagram using its latest update.
Remember that any pending follow requests will appear in this section, allowing you to review and accept or decline them as desired.
Stay tuned for more tips and tricks regarding how to make the most out of Instagram’s features!
Accessing the ‘Follow Requests’ on Instagram via iPhone
If you’re wondering how to see who you’ve requested to follow on Instagram using your iPhone in 2022, you’re in the right place. The process may vary slightly depending on the version of the app you have installed, but I’ll walk you through the general steps.
Here’s how you can access your ‘Follow Requests’ on Instagram using an iPhone:
- Open the Instagram app: Locate and tap on the familiar Instagram icon on your iPhone’s home screen. It usually features a colorful camera lens.
- Navigate to your profile: Once inside the app, tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner of your screen. This will take you to your personal profile page.
- Access settings: On your profile page, look for three horizontal lines or dots (depending on your version of Instagram) in the top-right corner of your screen. Tap on it to open a menu with various options.
- Find ‘Settings’: In this menu, scroll down until you find an option labeled “Settings.” Tap it to proceed.
- Locate ‘Privacy’: Within the Settings menu, there should be a section called “Privacy.” Tap this option to access additional privacy-related settings.
- Open ‘Connections’: Within Privacy settings, locate and tap on “Connections.” This is where you’ll find controls related to managing follower requests and other connection-related activities.
- View follow requests: Inside Connections, look for an option named “Follow Requests” or something similar (the wording may differ slightly). By tapping this option, you’ll be able to see a list of users who have sent follow requests that are pending approval from your end.
By following these steps, accessing and reviewing follow requests becomes straightforward and hassle-free using an iPhone running Instagram in 2022.