Looking for games similar to 7 Days to Die on the Switch? Well, you’re in luck! There are some exciting options available that will satisfy your survival and crafting cravings. Whether you enjoy the post-apocalyptic setting or the challenging gameplay mechanics, these games will keep you engaged for hours on end.
One game that comes to mind is “Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition.” While it may not have the same gritty atmosphere as 7 Days to Die, it offers a similar sandbox experience with endless possibilities. Explore vast landscapes, gather resources, and build impressive structures as you strive to survive in this blocky world.
Another great option is “The Flame in the Flood,” an indie gem that combines survival elements with a beautiful hand-drawn art style. Set sail down treacherous rivers in a post-societal America, scrounging for supplies and making tough decisions along the way. The game’s permadeath mechanic adds an extra layer of tension that fans of 7 Days to Die will appreciate.
Games Like 7 Days To Die On Switch
Top Survival Games For Nintendo Switch
If you’re a fan of 7 Days to Die and looking for similar survival games on the Nintendo Switch, you’re in luck! The console offers a variety of captivating titles that will keep you on the edge of your seat. Here are some top survival games to consider:
- The Flame in the Flood: Embark on a treacherous river journey through a post-societal America. As you navigate the waters, scavenge for resources, craft tools, and avoid dangerous wildlife.
- Don’t Starve: Nintendo Switch Edition: Step into a dark and whimsical world where your goal is simple – survive! With its challenging gameplay mechanics and unique art style, this game will test your resourcefulness and strategic thinking.
- Subnautica: Dive into an alien underwater world filled with mysterious creatures and stunning landscapes. Collect resources, build underwater bases, and unravel the secrets of this vast oceanic realm.
Crafting And Building Mechanics In Switch Games
When it comes to games like 7 Days to Die on the Nintendo Switch, one of the key aspects that players often look for is a robust crafting and building system. These mechanics allow players to gather resources, create tools, construct shelters, and shape their own virtual worlds. In this section, I’ll explore some other Switch games that offer similar crafting and building experiences.
- Minecraft: Known as a pioneer in the genre, Minecraft is a sandbox game that offers endless possibilities for creativity and exploration. Players can gather materials from the environment and use them to craft various items, build structures, and even create complex redstone contraptions. With its intuitive controls and vast world to discover, Minecraft on the Switch provides an immersive crafting experience.
- Terraria: Offering a unique blend of action-adventure gameplay with sandbox elements, Terraria allows players to delve into underground caverns, battle enemies, uncover treasures, and build elaborate structures. The game features an extensive crafting system with over 3,000 items available for creation. From weapons and armor to furniture and decorative items, players can unleash their creativity while surviving in this pixelated world.
- Dragon Quest Builders 2: Combining the beloved Dragon Quest RPG series with building mechanics reminiscent of Minecraft, Dragon Quest Builders 2 offers a charming adventure filled with quests, exploration, combat, and construction. Players can gather resources from different environments and use them to construct buildings or reshape the land as they please. The game also features cooperative multiplayer where friends can collaborate on grand projects together.
- Portal Knights: This action RPG sandbox game lets players embark on epic quests across different realms while honing their crafting skills along the way. Whether it’s constructing intricate structures or forging powerful weapons and armor sets using rare materials found during adventures – Portal Knights provides an engaging mix of exploration and creative expression.
Switch owners who enjoy games like 7 Days to Die will find these titles a great fit for their crafting and building cravings. From the endless creativity of Minecraft to the unique adventures in Terraria, Dragon Quest Builders 2, and Portal Knights, there’s no shortage of options to satisfy the desire to gather resources, build structures, and shape virtual worlds on the Nintendo Switch. So grab your Joy-Con controllers and embark on these exciting crafting journeys!
Joel is a whiz with computers. When he was just a youngster, he hacked into the school's computer system and changed all of the grades. He got away with it too - until he was caught by the vice-principal! Joel loves being involved in charities. He volunteers his time at the local soup kitchen and helps out at animal shelters whenever he can. He's a kind-hearted soul who just wants to make the world a better place.